An outreach program for family violence
Temporary Housing Application Instructions
Thank you for your application for the Family Violence Council of Colliervilleís temporary housing program.† Your application will be reviewed as quickly as possible.† Please fill out the application with your most current information.† Because this is an empowerment program, you will be required to submit documentation listed below:
1. Social Security cards for yourself and your children (if any)
2. Picture ID for everyone in the household over the age of 18.
3. Proof of legal custody (if determination made).
4. Divorce decree (if applicable).
5. Documentation of domestic violence (police report, protective order, etc.)
6. Family Violence Councilís temporary housing application (completed).
7. Signed Contract for Temporary Housing.
Once all documentation is complete, you will be notified of your qualification status within 72 hours by the Family Violence Council of Collierville.
Family Violence Council of Collierville
P.O. Box 1841
Collierville, TN 38027
Temporary Housing Application